求教高手英文翻译下列句子,谢谢 请帮助我这个文盲来提高英语水平吧 谢谢各位了 :)

翻译这些句子一定要注意表达简洁,重点突出,我每天的工作就是和老外打电话,你可以参照我得版本,应该算是比较标准的美式表达,如果和英国人打交道就要多加一些词,美国人说话相当简洁.lilalu 译的不错,不过过于书面,从这些句子看都是口头表达,应该选择更简单的词
1.最近过得怎么样?
1.How are u doing recently?

2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry for trouble you at this awful time, but it is urgent.

3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.Please attend the meeting next Monday for it is important, 10am in the office.

4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.I know you are inconvinent right now, so I am speaking english with you.

5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I 'l email you indetail, pls check ur mailbox.

6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6.We need you help awfully for liming was in trouble.

1.最近过得怎么样?
1. How's life?

2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry to bother you this late, but it's an emergency.

3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.Please attend the important meeting at 10 o'clock next Monday.

4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.It's not the right time to talk, so let's converse in English.

5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I will write the details to you via email, so please check to make sure.

6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6. Li Ming encountered some problems. Now we really need your help.

1.How are you lately?

2.I appologize for disturbing you at such a late hour, but it is very urgent.
3.There will be an important meeting, which will be held in the company's office next Monday at 10 o'clcok. Please attend on time.

4.I know it might be inconvenient for you to talk right now, that's why i am speaking english with you.

5.I will email you the details. Please check your email box in a timely manner.

6.Li ming has encountered some problems, we really need your help.

1.最近过得怎么样?
1.How are you lately?

2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry for calling you this late,but there's something urgent.

3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.There's a very important conference in the office of the company on 10 o'clock next Monday morning.

4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.I am talking to you in English because I know that there's something discommodious with you.

5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I'll send the details to your mailbox by email.Please check it in time.

6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6.We need you help awfully for something troubled Li ming.

1.Recently off how kind?

2.Very sorry so late also call the phone number disturb you,
but the matter is extremely urgent.

3.Next Monday 10:00 in the company's office, there is a very
important meeting, you must participate in on time.

4.I know you speak inconvenient, and your English dialogue.

5.Details will be in the form of e-mail sent to you by mail, please please find your time.

6.Li ming encountered some difficulties, we really need your help.

1. Recently off like? 2. Really sorry so late also calls disturb you. However, the issue of emergency. 3. next Monday 10:00 in the company's office, there is a very important meeting, you must participate in on time. 4. I know you speak inconvenience Therefore, the use of English and your dialogue. 5. Details will be in the form of e-mail sent to your mailbox, please please find in a timely manner. 6. Mr encountered some difficulties, we really need your help.

(颜侦波13764236188)求英语高手翻译一下这个句子 谢谢 翻译的浪漫一点 - ______ 你是否会更爱我 尽管有着许多 坎坷 一路陪伴我 为你我用一生承诺 保持了原来的意境和诗韵,当然不是逐字逐句对应的.希望你喜欢!

(颜侦波13764236188)请英文高手帮忙把下面这句话翻译成英文!谢谢! ______ Darling,I promise you: I will concentrate on deep love you, really touched you, diligently will take care of you, I will be waiting for you! Piglet, I love you!

(颜侦波13764236188)请英语高手翻译以下句子,谢谢啦! - ______ 暂复4月30号左右,我司会尽量提前交期,烦请确认 Suspense complex around April 30, I will try to advance the Secretary for delivery, Please confirm

(颜侦波13764236188)求教英文高手:下面这句话怎样翻译好些? - ______ 你知道,这条河在每年的这个时候从来没有真正的安全过,我是说初秋,这时候雨量很大.所以,当我听说孩子们又象春天和夏天一样去游泳的时候,我想可能会发生事故.当他们很晚了才回家而且没带着Katie,我就猜到发生什么事了.这是口语书里的吧?

(颜侦波13764236188)请英语高手帮忙翻译几个句子 谢谢! ______ 1. I was so bewildered by their conflicting advice that I did not know how to act. 对他俩各持己见,互不相让的观点建议,我真的困惑迷茫了,不知道该怎样去做了. 2. If you decided to learn a new language, you would have to dedicate yourself ...

(颜侦波13764236188)请英语高手帮忙翻译下面文字,谢谢! - ______ The gross weight of a box of goods is 212.8 kg, a 20-foot container is loaded with 48 boxes of goods, gross weight of a 20-foot container cargo of 10,214.40 kg, instead of 10214.00 kg. The entire shipment of 2226 boxes, the total weight of 473,692....

(颜侦波13764236188)求英语高手帮忙翻译以下句子,万分感谢. - ______ 你在哪啊?我最最亲爱的老婆,为什么让我苦等了那么多年?我发誓,只要你不嫌弃我,我将用毕生精力去守护你直到永远.Where are you, my dear wife? Why did you let me wait for you for so many years?I swear to God, If you don't mind me, I will take care of you from now on until forever!很希望我的回答会对你有帮助.如有不明白,可以再追问,若满意请采纳,谢谢你,并祝你进步!

(颜侦波13764236188)请英语高手高手翻一下面的句子,谢谢!要人工翻译汉译英 1.你从什么时候开始学的汉语,多长时间了? 2.汉语老师都教你什么了? 3.你每天都上汉语课吗?... - ______[答案] When have you started learning Chinese, and how long have you been learning it? What has your Chinese teacher taught you? Do you have Chinese lessons every day? How long do you think it will take you to master your Chinese? Are you interested in ...

(颜侦波13764236188)请求英语高手 帮我翻译下以下3个句子!谢谢! - ______ Hi, glad to help everyone about this class, first of all, thank Chen can give me this precious opportunity, let me get exercise. Secondly, this is my first lecture, under a lot of pressure, so hope you a lot! 2. Well, that we now enter the theme! This text? Are...

(颜侦波13764236188)翻译下列句子,,英语高手谢谢 - ______ First, feeding the horses and sharpening the weapons, each with natural survival due to long struggle, with the superior make wolves in the military to tens of thousands of years, the struggle, Wolf learned much, if all is fair in war, diversion, ...